Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Change is Coming - Trust Me

The Spirit of the Lord is saying, "If you will do My will and not your own, all the things I have shown you will surely come to pass. Do not fear the changes that are coming, for when you fear, you close the door on My blessings for did I not say in My word that without faith it is impossible to please Me? Therefore fear not, only believe.


Many of you are coming into times of tremendous change in your life and I say to you put your hand in Mine and trust Me. Trust Me to lead you where you need to be as a small child trusts a parent. Trust Me that you will have enough even when it looks as if you will have nothing at all. Trust Me that My will for you is better than your own and My ways are higher than your ways. At times it will appear as if nothing is working out but then you will see My hand move suddenly on your behalf and your needs will be met. Know that if you believe Me, you will see this often and learn not to believe the enemy's lies that I will not provide for you. Learn to trust Me completely for I know what is best.


In times to come, many of you will be moving to other places, places you have not been to before. I say again, this is My hand - trust Me. Trust me to provide for you in strange lands, in unknown territories, in situations you have never faced before. Do not fear, only believe. You will face new and strange situations, but know this - I have gone before you to make the crooked places straight. I have gone before you and placed provisions along your path and you will not be without as the enemy would have you to believe.


Many of you have stood in faith for years believing Me for a godly mate and to you I say this. Your time is now! This year I will join many couples and ordain many to be together and work for Me. Be about your Father's business for this is when I shall bring your mate to you, as you are both going about My business and doing My bidding. 


Many visions shall be fulfilled this year, many prophecies come to pass. A time of great darkness is upon the earth and sudden change will become common. 


Hebrews 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


Genesis 15:1: After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.


Isaiah 40:4: Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:


Isaiah 45:2:  will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:


Isaiah 55:9: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 comment: