Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Great Saving, Healing, Delivering and Psalms Ministry Is Coming to this Nation

"A great saving, healing, delivering and psalms ministry is coming to this nation (America). No longer will My sheep scatter and run from a tainted church for I shall birth ministries this year in America and raise up prophets who speak My word with boldness and without fear. I shall call forth ministers of My gospel that are true to My commands and who obey only Me, those who will not compromise or water down My message.

Gone will be the days of wicked shepherds leading My precious sheep astray. You will know My true shepherds by the fire in their voices, the fire in their message. You shall know them by their works, by the fruit that comes forth from these ministries. You will know it is I who work through them by the things they do. You will know they are Mine beyond any shadow of a doubt for they will speak only that which agrees with My holy Word.

Great miracles, signs and wonders are about to break out in this nation like never before. Healings My people have waited decades for will suddenly manifest, limbs will be grown where none were before. Blind eyes not only opened, but eyes borne into sockets that were previously empty in front of large crowds of people. Know when you see these that you are seeing My hands at work. Know that a mighty God is in your midst and show Me reverence, for I will surely punish those who do not. Flocks of people, those who never sought Me before, will suddenly begin to inquire about the God they never understood. Be ready, My people, be ready with answers from My word for these lost sheep when they run to you. Be ready to give an answer from My word, to tell them of My glory, of My mighty power to save, deliver and set free.

The days of the yawning church are coming to an end and My true ministers will rise like flames of fire across this dry land. They will speak forth My word, and miracles – mighty miracles – will follow wherever My true gospel is preached. Unbelievers will convert by the thousands in this time – the harvest is great, My people but truly the laborers have been few who truly loved the sheep, who truly fed My sheep, who truly led My sheep, but no more, for I am coming back soon and I desire to find a church alive with My holy presence, alive with My power. A church this lost, hurting and broken world runs to, instead of away from.

Watch this year as I raise up a new and prophetic generation of ministers, the likes of which you have never seen before. They are peculiar, and they are Mine. They shall be My true voice to My people, for those who do not truly speak My words I shall cut off.”

Hebrews 2:3-4:  How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? 

Matt. 7:20: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mark 16:17: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Ps. 104:4: Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire;

Luke 10:2: Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
1 Peter 3:15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear;

Titus 2:14: Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Num. 15:31: Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.






6 comments:

  1. Praise the Living God!!!! Confirmation of a word I received from the Holy Spirit, who said "They will walk in the resurrection power of Jesus, the dead will be raised, the lame will walk, and the blind will see" Glory to God in the highest! In the midst of great darkness His glorious light will shine through and the world will know there is a Mighty and Powerful God who is seated in the heavens far above every principality and power. Glory be to His name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably one of those new ministers your vision told you about. Now I am not bragging or looking for followers or even admiration. I just happen to have been able to gain the understanding of the esoteric church teachings witch is focused more on John as opposed to Peter.

    Now here is a riddle.

    Jesus said: As they hated me they will hate you.

    "Followers of the new church will understand the pure hatred Jesus was talking about"

    Its not exactly what one might think at first. The days of the happy face sunshine church will soon be over friends and the pure teachings of Christ will come to those who have a pure heart and a desire for the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when the adversity is great the Christian will cry to the Lord, "why have you abandoned us?"

    The answer they will receive from the Lord is: If you think I abandoned you, then you were never mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add me to your email list. I have had two visions about the great healing and deliverance anointing that is coming.This anointing will come upon those whom have truly loved and are obedient to His word. None will want to take credit for anything, but will gladly give all glory to Jesus. They will also love each other unto death, and have no envy, or jealosuy for their brethern, but instead,each will march according to the call God has given them to do. These people will know Jesus voice clearly and no ther will they litsen to. Yes, evil will abound upon the earth, but His Glory shall encamp around those who are His. s

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete