Sunday, January 2, 2011

Leave the Past Behind

God is saying to His people – “Let go of the past My people, for there is now no time for looking back and did I not say in My word that he who sets his hands to the plough and looks back is not worthy of Me? I am moving you forward at an accelerated pace and there is no time to waste on things that have already been, things you cannot change. Let go – let go and let me move you into all that I have for you.”

This year will bring many changes into your lives and some of those changes may not be positive in your eyes but I shall work them all together for your good, and for the good of My kingdom. You must be standing ready to obey My every command if you are to be used in My kingdom. You must throw off the grave clothes of your past and move forward in My anointing. Move forward, My people – take your eyes off of what has been and can never be again. Loose the bands of pain from your past and let them go! Command the enemy to stop tormenting your minds with painful recollections.”

Luke 9:62: And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philipians 3:12: Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Luke 5:36:  And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.

....37:  And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.

....38:  But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.


....39:  No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment