Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Chosen Ones

I am about to exalt some of those I have been preparing to carry My glory in hidden places. Soon you will all know who My chosen ones are as I bring them to the forefront and raise up large ministries through them. 

"Some of  you also had I chosen to be among these but you have refused to walk in My ways and speak My truths and as I exalt your brothers and sisters who did obey Me, you shall also know who you are that I cannot exalt because you would not obey Me.

Many of you know the path to which you have been called and you have refused to set your feet to My paths. You fear loss, you fear reproach, you fear even fear itself, but did I not say ‘Fear not?’” Have I not been faithful to you, oh ye of little faith? Have I not carried you in hard times and taught you in good times?

Am I or am I not your mighty God?

I shall speak to you soon, My chosen ones, and tell you what you must do for Me, in order that I may exalt you to a higher place, that you may carry My Name and reflect My glory. I shall speak to you in the night seasons. Be ready, Oh Bride, and listen, for your Bridegroom cometh.

Joshua 24:22: And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.

Psalms 105:43: And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

Joel 2:16: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

Matthew 23:12: And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

I Peter 5:6: Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Psalm 118:6: The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

5 comments:

  1. I was just praying about that this morning (again)! It is like stepping across the line in the Alamo... I had just made my God "to do" list before I read this.. so I hope i make the cut!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi women of GOD that bless my soul i pray bless on you. you are GOD chosen one also and i am GOD chosen ones also and i obey the lord and i enjoy you in the holy ghost GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both Conrad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be it unto us as you have spoken Lord! We pray for the manifestation of your glory and light in these mortal bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this was pretty much the same thing that was said to me Tuesday morning by a neighbor then Tuesday noon day prayer pastor shared what she received and again this morning it was said on our 12am prayer! I normaly skip over prophetcies that I see on line but this caught my attention when I saw it posted on facebook by a friend.

    ReplyDelete