Friday, August 19, 2011

Prepare Your Hearts for What I Am About to Do


I  was driving across a bridge over a small area of a nearby lake and was really concerned about how fast the water was evaporating. It looks more like an oversized mud puddle than a lake now, with trees sticking up everywhere. I began to pray. "Lord, the water is drying up! The animals will die if they can't find water!" and the Lord began to speak to me about what I was seeing.

Get used to seeing death and destruction all around you, child, for My judgments are falling on this nation and many of them will seem harsh but I am a righteous judge. This nation has not begun to see what I have in store for those who turn their backs on My son, My word, and My ways. Its judgment will be horrific indeed, yet I will save many for I am as great in mercy as I am in judgment.

Prepare your hearts, My children, for what I am about to do. You will not like what you see yet it is necessary that I judge the sin and rebellion I have found in your nations.

For I shall reward to each nation, each household and each person according to what I find. I am not slack concerning My judgments and you have had much time to repent.

Watch for Me and pray you will be counted worthy for I am coming soon.

Prov. 13:13: Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Hosea 4:9: And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

Luke 21:36: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I Peter 4:7: But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

4 comments:

  1. OK.. confirmation.. i did some cinchcasts with similar dreams and visions. One dream i was prayer walking down the bayou as i normally do, but this time i noticed all the grass was dead and unrvivable. then i noticed the evergreen trees which were still alive only because their roots made it into the bayou.

    there is life in the water of the word.


    Much love Glynda.. You are really high up on my list! may God richly bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you
    mightily Glynda Lomax! These are nuggets of Truth! We are pouring over them regularly to glean all the direction God is giving us through you through these most serious Words! Thank you for helping all of us to prepare! Thank you for the sobering encouragements and helping us to face what is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The LORD replied, "Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it.

    Habakkuk 1:5


    scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Go now, leave your bonds and slavery. Put Babylon and all it represents far behind you-it is unclean to you. You are the holy people of the Lord: purify yourselves, all you who carry home the vessels of the Lord. You shall not leave in haste, running for your lives;for the Lord will go ahead of you,and he,the God of Israel, will protect you from behind. Isaiah 52:11&12 Thank you for helping me pare down my life and get rid of all the excesses to be able to move away from Babylon!

    ReplyDelete