Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seek Me for I Shall Be Found


I  was reading the word in 2 Chronicles 17 about the various wars kings won and lost when the Lord began speaking to me.

See what I have done?

“Yes, Lord. When they obeyed, You prospered them and fought for them. When they sinned, You didn’t. How do people not see the connection between obedience and blessing, Lord? How can they not see it? Your word says You change not – You are the same today as You were back then.”

It’s not that they can’t see it. They don’t want to. They like their sinful state of being and hope I will overlook it as ignorance on the Day of Judgment but it shall not be so, daughter. (I heard a terrible sadness in His voice when He said that.)

They shall pay for the sins they choose not to forsake. Warn them, daughter!

Tell My people their sins are grievous in My eyes and I do not look lightly on those who choose the pleasures of the flesh over Me and My ways. I have provided in My word a way out of your sins, My people. There is now no excuse except you want to continue sinning for why you are not free.

Seek Me, for I shall be found by you and will give you the keys to your deliverance if only you will seek My face and not the pleasures of the world instead.

This world shall pass away but I will never pass away. The treasures in My holy word will never pass away. You can be free if you will choose freedom, if you will choose Me, for I shall make you free.

Seek Me for I shall be found of you if you will seek Me. Come to Me as a little child, believing with all your heart, My children.

Do not believe the enemy’s words that you can never be free, for did I not say in My holy word that he is a liar and the father of lies? Why then do you allow him to speak to you so? Why do you choose to believe him over Me?

 I desire for you to be free, little ones. Free indeed. Free and rejoicing in your father’s mighty power. Free to share your testimony far and wide of all I have done in you.

I desire the enemy would have no part in you, that you would not listen to his taunts and lies, that you would instead look at My word for truth to replace them.

Come away from the fires of temptation, My children, for your enemy seeks to destroy you through the lusts of your flesh.

John 3:19: And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Matthew 10:14-15: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. (15) Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

John 8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:36: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here:  

4 comments:

  1. I think this has to do with what God gave you last night
    this Friday morning
    Dream 1 I was busy doing something’s don’t know what. When I get a call from criss and she needs my help with the je kuo do class. She was not able to teach that day and had not one else to.(she is a pastors wife she does teach that class at church and I am a black belt in it felt. Felt God call me away from it and there was some heated personal things with us too). After class I went out side and sat under a tree some ways from the door. (real life no tree there). There was no car outside which there are when there is a class. I was under the tree tearing sheets of tin foil off this block of it laying them around and there were a few other things laying around. Seeing no one came out after class I went to a play ground in the churches field.

    Dream 2 I was a the church I grew up in. I was doing some thing with a group of children. I then walked away from them and went to this old beat up looking swing set there was no swing to sit on. So I grabbed one chain on one side and another on the other side of the swing set they were know rope like as I started to swing with my hands. I started saying how I hate kid they never listen. Then I boy came over expressing the same feeling as I did. (I felt this kid was an enemy at one point). With a swing by I try to get a better grip with my right hand. With this next swing I started to swing very high. It was as if the rope was growing in length the farther from the ground I was. I middle way closed my I eyes still feeling the soaring. When I open my eyes I had swung just pass the bar over the top part of the swing high in the air end with me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers And Sisters in the LORD...My heart breaks when I read the latest HEART FELT message fro God. Time to wake up the Corinthian/American church. For so many years we were rich and increased in all things worldly, like the Laodocian Church. May we wake up before God's Judgements fall on us and our children! Let us truly REPENT for our sins AND intercede for our loved ones and neighbors as well. Michael Boldea recently wrote that what we are seeing in America is God pulling back His Hand of Blessing. Woe to us if and when His Righteous Judgements fall. Are we BETTER than those nations and people that have preceded us in history? Only in that we were MORE Blessed, as no nation in history ever was! Thankyoy Glynda, we pray for the LORD'S continued inspiration,protection,& provision on your work. And, hey Bothers & Sisters... if you feel that God is working through this Servant, it would sure encourage Glynda to send her a little support as well. God will Bless you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. godsfingers.wordpress.com

    What a timely knock in the head, thank you God, and Glynda for faithfully sharing. Previously,
    with the last message, I DID ask myself, "what am I still playing?" and I was ashamed at what
    I saw.

    We continue to carry baggage from the past, some we say we wish would go away, some we
    still carry because we enjoy visiting it still as our affinity with humanity. But we also continue
    to hold a secret place, seen only by God, and this is what we are being called out for, it is the
    sin that weighs us down. Like Peter, walking on the water, who let his humanness weigh him
    down and only Jesus could lift him up.

    Jesus is calling us out, there is little time ( though it continues to seem time goes on ) left to
    fully embrace Him who IS and CAN ONLY BE our strength in the approaching flood.

    A flood IS coming, a flood of filth and ungodliness, a flood of cataclysm, a flood of terror such
    as the world has never seen, nor will see again. And with that a flood of helplessness,
    hopelessness and needy humanity seeking answers and hope. God is calling us out to
    disconnect from that hopelessness, to give him 110%, unhindered by the cares and pull of
    this world to serve and bring to salvation as many as He will from this flood before we are
    lifted up.

    Over the last 6 years, God has moved many( some literally ) of us to specific locations for His
    very purpose, to be bulwarks in this coming flood. It IS time to throw off those restraints that
    keep us from the fullness of God´s presence, that pull us down into the water. Be lifted up,
    take His hand, be cleansed, no longer to be an offense to the Holy Spirit but to be a clean
    vessel.

    The time is short, God needs you, He has called you out.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete