Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dependence

I have begun to reveal hidden mysteries to My people that will enable you to traverse these last days as you await My Son’s soon return. Those who truly seek Me shall be given answers – secrets revealed in time of need that shall allow you to accomplish feats you never hoped to see, My people.

The whole picture becomes clear only when the last piece of the puzzle is added.

Be vigilant, My precious children, for evil abounds around you that you cannot see. The enemy of your souls has set traps for you, hoping and planning to lure you away from your faith in Me.

Much of your energy in times coming will be spent holding tight to your beliefs as the world tries to separate you from your faith in Me, but if you will walk with Me at all times in all ways (I saw in the spirit that He meant with singleness of purpose, not being double-minded, partially a believer and partially act like you’re not if it benefits you, but serve Him at ALL times)  I shall rescue you in those dark times by giving you My supernatural strength and power to overcome in every situation.
What mighty works you shall do to glorify My Name!

If only you will hold tight to your faith – you must love Me more than your life. More than the world in which you live. More than anyone or anything in the world in which you live.

Your dependence should be on Me alone.

Mathew 13:11: He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Jeremiah 29:13: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 31:4: Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.

Hebrews10:23: Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)


Matthew 22:37: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment