Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love One Another

Love one another while there is time, My children. My greatest commandment to you is to love others as you love yourself. Give while there is time, that your reward in heaven and  on earth may be great.

I desire that your joy may be full, both on the earth, and in heaven with Me. Your home here with Me is filled with joy, and praise, and so many blessings for you!

What you do not see is that I desire your life on earth would also be full of joy and blessings. If you walk in love, if you obey as I command, it shall be.

John 13:34-35:
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Romans 12:10: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Matthew 6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

3 John 1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 Corinthians 13
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.


8 Charity never faileth: 

No comments:

Post a Comment