Monday, March 2, 2015

Are You Ready?

My people, you are subject to apathy, and this is not My desire for you. I desire you would love Me and your fellow man fervently. I desire you would love and feed on My Word daily, that I may grant you much revelation for the coming times.

The coming times I have warned you of so often will soon be your present time, My children.

Are you ready?

Mark 12:30-31: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Rev. 3:15-16: 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Romans 12:9-13
9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment