Monday, August 24, 2015

Take Care

Take care, My children, not to let your eyes dwell upon the world, or you will feel concern about things that do not concern you.

I have told you I will take care of you if  you are Mine, and I will. I am faithful to care for My children.

Keep your eyes on My Son, Jesus, and be thou faithful unto Me in this time.


1 Corinthians 1:8-9
8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Galatians 4:6-7
    "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ."

    ReplyDelete