Friday, October 2, 2015

Reflect



Breathe in the air around you, and think of Me. I created all you see. I made the world perfect, joyful and abundant.

My peace, joy and abundance is yours at all times, if you will receive it. It is always there, but you must make a concentrated effort to claim it.

My children leave so many of My gifts unclaimed, and so many of you walk in lack as a result. Call for what you need and desire, children – and praise Me for providing it.

Reflect upon My goodness and abundance. I am ever merciful and giving towards you. It is not My will for My children to live in lack of any good thing.


Genesis 1:1  1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Isaiah 45:12
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

John 16:24
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Romans 15:13
13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Luke 12:27-30
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a song I sing in church. I breathe you in God for you are here all around me!
    Thank you for being even the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! God is filling me with so much peace right now. Thank you for posting this word. It is a beautiful confirmation and encouragement to remain in his love.

    It is also a word of second chances. I feel God leading me back to receive all he has for me.

    Thank you Abba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lastnight at Bible service yesterday. The Minister confirmed this word. He preached about receiving God's Peace. We lifted up our hands towards the heavens to receive his peace. I believed and recieved it. I was going thru a test the other day with my manager and I didn't pass it. God is going to give to me again and I am going to pass it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O LORD, you are Beautiful; the One that I crave; long and hungry for is You; You and You alone will I desire; and seek after. Why only You and You alone, LORD? Because only You can satisfy me and can provide for me with all that I need. If I have You, I have everything. I have unshakable peace because I have You; I have eternal life because I have You. I have Love because I have You. I don't desire riches, fortune, or fame; all I need is your Holy Presence, for in your presence is fullness of joy; for in your presence, that is where I am strong and absolutely where I want to be; where I belong. O LORD, my LORD, I beg to get a glimpse of Your Glory. Your face is all I seek, and beg to behold. I am hungry for You; thirsty for You; pants for You, "as the deer pants for water, so my soul pants for Thee." LORD, I eagerly searches and meditate in Your precious Word day and night because my delight is in Your word; it is life to me, for I have found it and it is health and healing to my flesh; and those who hunger and thirst for Your word and for righteousness,they shall be filled.
    When I look up at the night sky, I see the work of Your fingers; the brilliant moon and the bright stars that You have brought into existence, tells of Your Greatness, O GOD of my Salvation. Yes, the heavens declare Your Glory, LORD, and the sky tells the work of your Mighty Hand. O LORD Almighty, my King, and my GOD, how happy are those who dwell in your Glorious Presence, to worship You in your Holy Temple, to worship You in the beauty of Your Holiness. How Great Art Thou, O LORD JESUS. I love You, I praise You, I worship You!PRAISE YOUR MAJESTIC AND HOLY NAME, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete