Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Trust Me with More



You have learned My Word is true. You have learned I am faithful and true. You know that I am God. Why then, My children, do you still doubt Me? Why do you fail to believe Me for your everyday needs? To save those you love? To protect you from harm?

If I am God, then I am mighty in power. If I created the world you live in, even all universes, do you not think I can also create whatever you need? Whatever you ask Me for?

Why then do you not believe Me to do so? Why do you persist in trying to take matters into your own incapable hands, when My Word says to cast your cares on Me? Why will you not let me take care of you, My precious child?  (He is speaking to all of His children here, but He words things very specifically, for reasons I usually do not know)

If you do not trust Me with this, how will you ever trust Me with more?

Jeremiah 32:27  Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Psalm 147:5  Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Colossians 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Matthew 8:26  And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

James 1:6-8 
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1 Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Psalm 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Hebrews 4:10-11
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

6 comments:

  1. Please help me to trust you more,Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "universes" so there is more that on universe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "even all universes"so there is more than on universe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynda, I thank God for the way in which He has blessed you and how he uses you. This word is for me today, I was meant to receive it as I was contemplating taking my career and my very near future into my own hands by doing something I know is against what God told me to do and where he has told me to go. This is just a small testimony in how God uses you to speak to me - this is the 3rd time now. I was studying God's word last night, looking for answers (that He had already made plain to me) and he answered this me this morning. And now you post is confirmation. I am in now way marketing you Glynda anyone who reads this must know I live all the way on the Southern tip of Africa and do not know Glynda personally. However I do want to say that Glynda you are truly anointed by God and listening to you on a daily basis has helped grow my faith. I praise God everyday for his attention to detail, He is a marvelous God and he is using the Body of Christ in a way that shows the urgency of our mission. Praise be to our Glorious God!!!

    ReplyDelete