Monday, February 1, 2016

As You Break Free



As you release the wickedness and break free from the evil that has bound you, I shall walk you through new paths of blessing you have never known. New levels of My Glory await you, new levels of blessing in My magnificent power.

When you release what is wrong in your life, you draw nearer to Me, and more light fills your life.

Be constantly vigilant, My Children, for your enemy is constantly attempting to take your freedom. He desires to make you a slave to sin, and draw your worship away to idols.

Draw near to Me, and be free.

Isaiah 10:27  And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Psalm 3:3  But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Isaiah 60:1  Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

2 Corinthians 6:14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

10 comments:

  1. can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream where I was sweeping poop back and forth in our bathtub. Not just a small amount. It was 1/2 full. I have been struggling with rehearsing past mistakes. This is a trap. The Lord wants us to rest in His forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great confirmation from Father's Heart Ministries:
    The Father says today have faith in your faith. It originates with Me. It is My gift to you. It is the measure of ability to believe that I have given to every man, woman and child. It is not wrong to have faith in the gifts and graces I have given. Would I give you something you cannot trust in? If you ask for bread would I give you a stone? If you ask for a fish would I give you a scorpion? I say again – have faith in your faith – it is My gift to you. As you begin to have an authentic confidence in the gift of faith on the inside of you – interesting things will begin to happen. You will no longer repel blessing. Success will no longer elude you. Inaction and helplessness will not be your response in even the most difficult decisions. You will know that you know that you know that I am with you and I will never forsake you. You will rise up into that place of expectation and confidence not in yourself but in that redeemed character that I have infused into you by the shed blood of the cross.
    No more helplessness. No more feeble prayers. No more desperation when under fire. You and I are a majority against seeming overwhelming odds. You will not be overrun or overtaken. You will neither be perplexed or dismayed or disillusioned because the gift of heaven on the inside of you will give you crystal clarity even from this moment. This is your day says the Father. This is the hour that changes your world. From this point forward the character of the kingdom will mark your path and not the shuffling steps of failure and hopelessness. Rejoice – for now (this very moment) the validity and authenticity of who I am on the inside of you is rising up to redefine every aspect of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You soo much for this word heavenly Father spoken through your messenger! I receive it and will run with this gold you have given unto m. Father bless your messenger! Keep her safe in the feathers of your wings! Let you glory surround her! Make her home and home in glory and her endeavours a success in your holy precious name! My God maximize her horizons that we ourselves may be broaden too!
    Lord Continue to do you work in her life and in her families life ...thank you lord in Jesus's name in pray this prayer! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You soo much for this word heavenly Father spoken through your messenger! I receive it and will run with this gold you have given unto m. Father bless your messenger! Keep her safe in the feathers of your wings! Let you glory surround her! Make her home and home in glory and her endeavours a success in your holy precious name! My God maximize her horizons that we ourselves may be broaden too!
    Lord Continue to do you work in her life and in her families life ...thank you lord in Jesus's name in pray this prayer! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darien Donelson, yes, I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete