Sunday, February 21, 2016

Warrior



Will you war for Me?

My People are called to be warriors, as I am a warrior. I desire you would war against the evil around you, to hold back the darkness that seeks to overtake the Earth. I desire you would war  (I saw in this instance He meant in prayer) against the evil in your loved ones, that they not be given over to evil.

Most of all, I desire you would war against the evil in your own life – the evil you see at work in your own members. I desire a higher level of purity in My People, that you would walk in the victory over sin I won for you at the Cross.

Exodus 15:3  The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Proverbs 8:13  The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Numbers 11:2  And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched.

Genesis 20:17  So Abraham prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.

Romans 7:15-17
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Colossians 2:15  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

7 comments:

  1. We battle because we love. We don't quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, we tend to simmer down when feeling secure turning slowly from the narrow to the wide destructive path.
    A (Roman) warrior armor doesn't protect its' rear so let us never run away from any war/ enemy, the enemy will take us easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does prayer work if we have sin in our lives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome word. Praying continually over a situation...putting a dent in it each time I call out to Him in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete