Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Do Not Give Up

Do not give up, My children, if answers are long in coming to your prayers. You are not ignored, you are ever before Me, and I consider each prayer carefully.

Your lives, and destinies in Me are precious before Me, and I carefully orchestrate each detail for your benefit, and for the benefit of all those in My Kingdom. Because of this, some answers cannot come quickly. Many souls are at stake with every move in My plans for you.

Remember I love you with an everlasting love and I do know what is best for each of you; what is best for you overall, what is best for you right now in your time. I know what is best for all those connected to your life.

Strive to develop patience and understanding as you wait, that you may wait with Me as each detail is worked out for the best for all concerned. Be not hasty and think I have abandoned you, for I will never leave you, or forsake those who are Mine.

2 Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Isaiah 45:4  For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.


John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Jeremiah 31:3   The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 

Colossians 1:10-12

10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 

Proverbs 4:7  Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.



4 comments:

  1. Exactly my thoughts...Lord, have you forgotten me...especially financially... Yet God has provided miraculously many times!!
    God bless you and your family Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful word. I, like most I assume, am tired with many prayers not fulfilled yet and concerned about the timing. I recently had a word from God through a minister that said there is "no wasted time in waiting". I was reminded of that as I read the word today. Also I had a flash vision of God carefully studying a chess game to make sure the moves were right. "Let go my soul and trust in Him"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Esther. You are correct. I am one feeling that way with waiting for answered prayer. Beautiful words on the vision. Thank you! God bless you and Glynda.

      Delete
  3. Never Ever Give Up On Our Lord.. He Will Never Leave you or Forsake You.. Love Him With All Your Heart

    ReplyDelete