Thursday, September 29, 2016

Godly Wisdom

   Do not rely on your own wisdom to get you through, but allow My wisdom in. If you ask Me, I will grant you wisdom to know how to solve the hard problems in your life. My wisdom will flow through you, allowing you to make right choices and have good success in all you do.

   Man’s wisdom is based on inferior knowledge and cannot compete with Mine. Only I know all that is coming, and only I know how you can be safe in all you do.
   Do not neglect these great gifts I offer you, for soon you will need them more than ever.                                            

James 1:5
  • 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Proverbs 2:6-7
  • 6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
  • 7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

Proverbs 3:13
  • 13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment