Monday, September 19, 2016

Seeking My Will

   My children, when seeking My will, too often follow their own desires instead. My children, to know and do My will, you must forget your own desires and seek My face. 

   You must fill your spirit with My Holy Word until My desires become yours and My Mind is in you. You must be in My presence daily. In this way, you will more often be found in My will than in your own, and your path will be easier.

Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Jeremiah 29:11
  • 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Psalm 119:105
  • 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment