Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Kingdom Work


   I am opening doors of opportunity to you now to become more involved in My Kingdom work on the earth. I have anointed you for this work, step into it now.
   All My children are called to tell others about Me. All My children are called to participate in My work at this time.
   Watch for the doors to open and step through them. Say yes. Accept the work assignment I give you, and be blessed.
Revelation 3:8
  • 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Colossians 4:2-4
  • 2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
  • 3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
  • 4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment