Thursday, October 6, 2016

Walk Free


   You have deep seated issues from long ago I desire to free you from. Layers of hurt around your heart that works to shut others out. This is not My desire for you.
   I desire you would receive love freely, and be free to receive it, but this is not so while the walls of defense you have built in your pain remain in place.
   Listen for My voice, I will guide you in how to tear down the walls you have constructed.
   Tear down the walls, and walk free.
Isaiah 61:1
  • 61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Jeremiah 8:21-22
  • 21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
  • 22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?


No comments:

Post a Comment