Thursday, February 2, 2017

Feed Your Faith


Feed your faith and make it strong, for this is what shall sustain you in what is to come. Make it a rock you can stand on. Allow Me to test it now, that you may be sure it will not fail as times go on, for what is coming will be most difficult and often terrifying.

Yet if you know Me like Adam did, if you walk with Me in the cool of the evening, if you seek Me early like David, if you praise Me like Solomon, then will your faith in Me to protect and provide for you be very strong. Then will your hearts be filled with peace even when no peace abounds around you.

When war ravages your lands, when those you love die, you will need an eternal perspective to keep walking, to keep from losing your faith, to understand what you see.

Walk with Me now. Walk with Me then.

Genesis 3:8

  • 8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

Psalm 5:3

  • 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
  • 2 Chronicles 6:3-6King James Version (KJV)
  • 3 And the king turned his face, and blessed the whole congregation of Israel: and all the congregation of Israel stood.
  • 4 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who hath with his hands fulfilled that which he spake with his mouth to my father David, saying,
  • 5 Since the day that I brought forth my people out of the land of Egypt I chose no city among all the tribes of Israel to build an house in, that my name might be there; neither chose I any man to be a ruler over my people Israel:
  • 6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.

Hebrews 11:1

  • 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Matthew 6:30

  • 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?


No comments:

Post a Comment