Saturday, February 4, 2017

Greater Rewards


In these end times, you will see displays of My mighty power. You will witness great miracle after miracle, as I call unbelievers to Me to be reborn.
In these times, many of you will be called to disciple these new believers, to help them learn My ways and My Word.
Some of you will do this on threat of your life. Do not hold your lives dear, but do gladly the work of My Kingdom, for the end quickly approaches and the works you do now bring even greater rewards.
John 14:12-13
  • 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
  • 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Matthew 28:18-20
  • 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
  • 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment