Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nation of Idolaters

Oh America, America, Nation of Idolaters – how I have longed to draw you close to Me, but you would not. You have preferred your sins to My Ways. You have preferred your entertainments to My Holy Word. You care nothing at all for the mighty God who established you, on whose foundations your nation was established.

The time approaches when you will cry out for Me and desire My help. Nations from afar shall attack you and enter your borders. Their armies will destroy your people and you shall not rise again, for you have turned back from Me and refused to repent.
Oh America, I desired a better end for you, but you would not. Your judgments are quickly approaching, and your people will cry and beg for mercy, but they have turned from Me to do only wickedness and I shall not help them. Only My own who know Me will receive My help in that time.
America will be no more.

Proverbs 1:26-33
  • 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
  • 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
  • 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
  • 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
  • 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
  • 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
  • 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
  • 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Ezekiel 6:4-10
  • 4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.
  • 5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.
  • 6 In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished.
  • 7 And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
  • 8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
  • 9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
  • 10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.

Ezekiel 14:3-6
  • 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
  • 4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;
  • 5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.
  • 6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.

Ezekiel 20:16
  • 16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.


No comments:

Post a Comment