Sunday, February 12, 2017

Watch for the Signs


Watch for the signs that I am moving you. These may be strong signs in your circumstances, as confirmation to the leading you feel in your spirit.
Have I cut off your provision? Have I affected the place where you live in a negative way? Do you long for a new start? These are all ways I use to lead My people, in addition to what I speak to you, and the leading in your spirit.
If your eyes and ears are open, you will hear My leading. If you are obedient, you will follow it.
Proverbs 2:1-5
  • 1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
  • 2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
  • 3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
  • 4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
  • 5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
1 Kings 17:6-9
  • 6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
  • 7 And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.
  • 8 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
  • 9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment