Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Enemies Rush In


   Enemies are coming, bearing smiles and gifts. Did I not warn you about flattering lips?

   A trying time has come upon the Nation of America that shall echo around the world. As I withdraw My Hand from them (the people of America), their enemies will rush in. They shall be humbled and brought low, and their pride shall be no more. They shall beg for mercy, as others have before them (before their power). War comes to the shores of America.

   I have closed the eyes of those who worship this nation, that they do not see what comes for them, for I have commanded they worship only Me. Long have I called out to you, America, but you refused Me. You have refused My ways. You have refused My Word. You seek to eradicate Me, for you follow after another god.

   The god you follow is no god at all and shall not be able to save you when disaster comes. Then you will see the error of your ways, but it will be too late.

Psalm 12:1-3
  • 1 Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
  • 2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
  • 3 The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
Proverbs 16:18
  • 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Isaiah 44:17-20
  • 17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.
  • 18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.
  • 19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?
  • 20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
Proverbs 1:25-27
  • 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
  • 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
  • 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment