Thursday, September 28, 2017

Plagues Coming

   My children, plagues are being released soon that will kill millions. These plagues will start unexpectedly in small places. They will kill quickly, as they are designed to do. Panic and chaos will ensue.

   Many children will become victims of these plagues, but do not fear, for I often take quickly those I am showing mercy to. This is to alleviate suffering in what is coming – both yours and theirs.

   One of the plagues coming has a cure, but it is a closely guarded secret and will not be given, as this plague was designed to kill many.

   Much suffering is coming in these end times, and much grief, but I am with you, and I await your homecoming to Me. Stand strong in your faith and be very courageous for My Name’s sake.  

Psalm 106:29
  • 29 Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.
Ezekiel 12:16
  • 16 But I will leave a few men of them from the sword, from the famine, and from the pestilence; that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen whither they come; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Revelation 6:8
  • And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment