Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stay Ready


   I have begun to prepare My people for what is coming. Many lives will be lost in the war that is about to start, and I am taking many others home before then in My Mercy. Some of these I am telling ahead of time, that you may get your houses in order.
   What is coming is very severe, My children. The end of all things will be fraught with many conflicts as the ages old war between good and evil is fought out before your eyes.
   Some of My people, who have labored long and hard, are ready to be called home to Me, and are not needed in what is coming. Some of you I have already shown in your spirits or spoken to you that this is coming. Do not fear, but set your affairs in order and be ready. This is the way of all life – it comes to an end on earth, but continues in eternity. Be ready for your eternity, and keep your walk pure before Me. Do good while you still can, help the poor, and walk in love to all you meet.
   A fiery war is coming, and famine follows. Millions will die in a short time. Be ready. Stay Ready.
Matthew 25:13
·        13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:44
·        44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

John 14:3
·        3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Matthew 24:4-10
·        4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

·        5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

·        6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

·        7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

·        8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

·        9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

·        10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment