Wednesday, November 22, 2017

As It Shifts



   As your world begins shifting, keep your focus on Me. Remember I told you of this, and that I know what is happening to you.    Remember My great love for you and keep your eyes only on Me and you will feel My peace guiding you through what is happening.

   Many of My children are not accustomed to trusting Me, but I am deserving of your trust. Am I not faithful in your life? Have I not shown you I will care for you and provide for you each day? 

   Events in the future will cause far more shaking than what you are experiencing now, My little ones. I desire you would focus on trusting Me in all things. Know that I am with you, and I am for you. Know that My love for you is very great, and I walk with you through everything you experience each day.

Isaiah 26:3
  • Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27
  • 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 46:2-3
  • Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
  • Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Deuteronomy 7:9
  • Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Psalm 86:15
  • 15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Zephaniah 3:17

  • 17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment