Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thrown into a Mixer



   My people, I have told you this is the Age of Chaos, and this is true. When chaos reigns, nothing is in order. Nothing happens as you think it will happen, according to patterns. Everything moves and becomes mixed and jumbled.

   A shift is brewing and will soon be released. This shift will cause everything around you to shift. As everything around you shifts, you may feel as if you have been thrown into a mixer.

   You must remain calm as this process happens, as there is nothing you can do to control it, or to control the outcome. Let the pieces fall where they may, for I am with you, and I am aware of what is happening to you
.
   I will take care of you, My precious child, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Fear not, only believe.

NOTE: I saw in my spirit this process will feel like an earthquake in our lives. The Lord did not explain why this is happening, or what the end result will be, only  that we should remain calm as it does.

Luke 10:19
  • 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Matthew 28:20
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Psalm 46:2-3
  • Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
  • Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

John 14:27
  • 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Isaiah 26:3
  • Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 11:28-30
  • 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
  • 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
  • 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 16:33
  • 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment