Monday, December 4, 2017

Positioned to Receive


   More revelation of the mysteries hidden in My Word is coming soon. I am about to release these mysteries to My people who have studied and shown themselves approved. Those who walk in My ways, those who know Me. I do not give this revelation lightly, and much persecution follows it. Very few qualify to receive these mysteries. Very few can stand in the storm of persecution the enemy releases after it.
   So many of My children ask Me for these mysteries, or ask Me for special blessings, but they are not positioned to receive. You ask Me for full time ministry work, but you are not living a life suitable for ministry. You do not walk in My ways. You are careless in your integrity and unconcerned about My Word. You do not qualify.
   My children ask Me for great wealth, yet you would spend it upon your lusts and forget Me if I should grant it to you. You ask Me for mates, only to tear them down when you get them.
   My children, you ask, but you do not realize that the biggest cause of your unanswered prayers is you.
1 Corinthians 4:1-5
  • 1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
  • 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
  • 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
  • 4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
  • 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

James 4:1-6
  • 1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
  • 2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
  • 3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
  • 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
  • 5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
  • 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble

No comments:

Post a Comment