Monday, January 1, 2018

A Call To Intimacy

   Beware, My people, for the intensity of the time you live in is increasing daily. When the events culminate to a certain point, it will increase suddenly, exponentially. When this happens, your choices will be very limited and many of My people will not survive.

   I tell you these things that you may prepare by knowing Me more intimately than ever before. If you know Me intimately, I am able to help you in these times I tell you of. If you do not know Me this way, your faith will not sustain you in them, for they will be dire, indeed.
   Plans have been made by those who are privileged, those who have power, and those with special advantages, to make changes according to their liking.
NOTE: I immediately thought of President Trump, and the many who hate him when He spoke that, but He did not say this has anything to do with him.
   Their plans will be carried out, because the time of the end is upon all flesh and all scriptures must be fulfilled, that My people can come home to be with Me here in heaven.
   The people making these plans are against Me. They are against My people, they are against My Word. They will usher in My enemy.
NOTE: I felt He was speaking of the AntiChrist here, but He did not say that.
   This group is made up of many peoples (nations) and they have long plotted to destroy this country because of its foundation in Me. Though many in this country no longer love My Name or serve Me, this country once stood for Me and My ways like no other.
NOTE: He sounded so sad when He said that, like a father who has lost his child.
   My children, you must get ready for what is coming. Becoming close to Me, walking in intimacy with Me, is not an overnight process. If you do not begin, you will not arrive. You will not have enough time to do this if you do not begin now.
   This year will bring many changes for My people, and many opportunities for those who do evil against them. See that you have no part in oppressing My people. See that you take no part in siding with what is wrong. See that you worship only Me, for the end is at hand, and those who do not will suffer a terrible end.

Podcast with more detail about coming events, and what the Lord showed me about 2018:

https://justpraisehimtoday.podbean.com/e/2018-prophetic-show/
Psalm 91:1-6
  • 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
  • 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
  • 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
  • 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

No comments:

Post a Comment