Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shaken Out

I had been reading the Word and praying for awhile, and the Lord was showing me how the end times events will progress and how it will be for those stubborn ones who keep refusing to repent and turn to Him. He is so merciful.

I saw in my spirit an old woman doing household chores. She was holding a quilt that had become filthy. She shook it out, and some of the filth was released. She shook it again, and more dirt came out. But there was still filth, so she shook it harder and harder to release the last of the filth. Like a woman in travail, the shakings will became harder and more painful, and closer and closer together the longer they go on.

I was reminded of when I was a child, and my mother would spank me. I always repented, so the punishment was shortened, but I know as a mother, if the child does not repent, you spank them harder the next time for their own good, because you know what awaits those who do not forsake wickedness.

   This is how it will be in this time for those who refuse to repent and turn to Me. I will shake them to cause them to awake from deception, but many will still cling to their filth. So I will shake them harder and harder still, until at last they are removed from the earth. Many will remain until the last shaking, believing themselves to be gods (I saw that these were the very arrogant and self-assured, the intellectuals, and some of the very wealthy), and that shaking will be very hard for them (I saw that earthquakes will be taking place that are like nothing we have ever seen in that time, and worse – I think atmospheric changes and horrible storms). Then they will perish, for their souls will be lost in the absence of repentance.

   My people, see that you do not cling to your sins. I am very gracious and merciful to forgive you and all I ask is that you repent when you know you have sinned, and have a humble heart to be cleansed from your sin. I will cleanse you, and as you focus on Me, I will show you a better way than the sins of your past. Turn to Me and let Me wash you in My Word and make you new again, for I am merciful and longsuffering and it is not My will that any should perish. I am always willing to help you.

   My children who walk with Me will not be in the earth when I begin to shake terribly the earth, for I will have called them home to Me, but those who call themselves by My Name who are not Mine will be there, to give them a chance to repent and lay down their sins.

   Love Me, serve Me, and make Me the focus of your life and all will be well. You who do this have nothing to fear, for you are coming home to your great rewards and you will not share in the rewards of the wicked.

Ezekiel 36:31-33
  • 31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
  • 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
  • 33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

Isaiah 22:12-14
  • 12 And in that day did the Lord God of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth:
  • 13 And behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink; for to morrow we shall die.
  • 14 And it was revealed in mine ears by the Lord of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the Lord God of hosts.

Psalm 86:15
  • 15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Isaiah 55:7 
  • Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

1 John 1:9 
  • If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Acts 3:19 
  • 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Exodus 34:6 
  • And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The LordGod, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Psalm 86:15 
  • 15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

2 Peter 3:7-12 
  • But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
  • But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
  • The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
  • 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
  • 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
  • 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Isaiah 30:18 
  • 18 And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment