Thursday, April 12, 2018

As the Battle Begins


   I am reigniting the fire in My people to spread My gospel that more souls can come to know Me. My people are concerned for many things, but not the things I desire. I desire the lost would be saved. I desire My people would draw near to Me before the final battle ensues. I desire you would run to Me and be safe, but most are running to the things of the world, where they will be found as the battle begins.

   As the final battle begins, many will be caught off guard. Most who call themselves Mine do not believe My warnings and so will be caught unaware and perish. This is not My will, but their lack of hearkening, as I have sent My Words unto them.

   As you prepare for what is coming, lift up prayers unto Me to save those who do not have ears to hear. Lift up prayers to Me to save those who are still lost, and those who have not heard of Me. As this battle begins, I will show you great mercy who do this.

Acts 26:16-18
  • 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
  • 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
  • 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
2 Peter 3:9
  • 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1 Timothy 2:3-4
  • 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
  • 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Philippians 3:18-19
  • 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
  • 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Matthew 24:42
  • 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 24:37-39
  • 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
  • 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
  • 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 5:7
  • 7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment