Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Break Away


   My children, you are walking through your life chained. You feel the heaviness, and I desire you would recognize what it is that holds you captive and get free.

   I desire you would break away from these things that bind you and harm you. I desire you would release those people and things that do not edify and build you up. I desire you would break free of all that takes away from who you are in Me.

   It is time to fulfill all your potential in Me, for night is coming when you cannot work and your opportunity to do this will be lost.

Proverbs 12:25
  • 25 Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
Philippians 3:13-14
  • 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
  • 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Galatians 5:1
  • 5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage 
Isaiah 10:27
  • 27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

John 9:4-5

·       I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
·       As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment