Wednesday, May 9, 2018

No Longer Desired


I received this word following a vision about the end times (link below this word). 
 
   I have shown this nation (America) great mercy. I have showered her with blessings – blessings she still enjoys.

   She has done wickedly in turning from Me and casting Me aside and now arrays herself as a harlot.

NOTE: I saw America, dressed as a prostitute and offering herself willingly to wicked nations. Then I saw some of them accept and abuse her badly.

   As you have freely invited others to fornicate with you, America, so shall you be taken also. As you have thrown aside My Holy Commandments, so shall you be filled with lawlessness in that day.

   As you have rejected My Love, so shall you be unloved after destruction has been unleashed and devoured you. The cities that are your sparkling jewels now shall be crushed and destroyed.

   Your people who think themselves gods shall be trampled underfoot.

   You will be no more desired and like the concubine on the threshold, you will be slain to pieces, never to rise again.

   You have rejected Me and all that I am. You have rejected My Ways. Worst of all, you are rejecting My Son and My Holy Word.

   Destruction is on its way to you now.

Link to the video detailing the vision I received just before this word:

Every time I read the concubine story, I am reminded of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Judges 19:22-30
  • 22 Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.
  • 23 And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.
  • 24 Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.
  • 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.
  • 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light.
  • 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold.
  • 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place.
  • 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.
  • 30 And it was so, that all that saw it said, There was no such deed done nor seen from the day that the children of Israel came up out of the land of Egypt unto this day: consider of it, take advice, and speak your minds.
Jeremiah 2:19-21
  • 19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts.
  • 20 For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
  • 21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?

Ezekiel 16:14-25
  • 14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
  • 15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
  • 16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
  • 17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
  • 18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
  • 19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord God.
  • 20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
  • 21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
  • 22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
  • 23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord God;)
  • 24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
  • 25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
Hosea 4:7-13
  • 7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
  • 8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
  • 9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
  • 10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.
  • 11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.
  • 12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
  • 13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.

No comments:

Post a Comment